“Total Care For U” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this specific website. Our registered office is
28 Mid Morning
ON L6X 0B4
The usage of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of the website is for the reader’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The website is designed to store medical and demographic data.
- No warranty or guarantee will be provided by us or any other third party regarding the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. By continuing, you acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies/errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- The use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information made available by this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This owned or licensed material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction of the same is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced within this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites on certain occasions. These links are provided for convenience and to provide further information. These links do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We claim no responsibility for the content on the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of its use is subject to the laws of Canada.